We are looking for inquisitive and committed people. People looking to grow, but most importantly, to improve the surrounding environment. Are you one of them? Then this vacancy is for you!
What your day to day life will look like...
- You will lead and execute (end-to-end) strategic technological projects for the company.
- You will design projects focused on practical applications and collaborate in major and complex implementations.
- You will independently lead the decisions related to the overall end-to-end project.
- You will direct the team with a clear goal to work toward.
- You will collaborate in designing the solutions with all the stakeholders involved.
- You will identify the technical risks and provide mitigation strategies.
- You will define realistic performance metrics for the project, recognising the associated costs.
- You have to learn about the market and the business vision of the projects that you manage.
- Efficient management of the vendor team.
What projects do we develop?
- Within the world of payment methods, related projects in the area of Commerce/Purchasing.
- Projects to improve and reinforce the onboarding process for businesses.
- Projects to market new products and services for businesses.
- Invoicing and transaction settlement projects for businesses.
- Projects related to the interbank settlement of payment methods.
- Proyects to optimise technology processes.
- Regulatory projects in the field of Purchasing derived from the brands and the regulator.
- Reengineering applications to technologies in distributed environments (ORACLE).
- Scaling applications, promoting the appification and use of microservices.
- Optimisation of software environments, detection of inefficiencies and areas of improvement.
Key skills and requirements:
- Degree in Engineering (Computer science, Telecommunications, Industrial, etc.), Mathematics, Physics or similar.
- Advanced written and spoken English .
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology.
- Experience in project management.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the project or customer, and deal with the associated pressure.
- Ability to understand, design and implement applicable solutions within the world of IT.
- Ability to sub-divide complex problems into manageable ones, using analytical methods to design possible solutions.
- Ability to design short- (3 months) and medium-term (6-9 months) strategies for the projects under your control.
- Knowledge of programming languages, database management, deploying and managing cloud applications, devops and building APIs a plus.
- Experience with and knowledge of projects involving payment method a plus.
If you are passionate about...
- Working in a changing environment surrounded by the best professionals, where your decisions will impact millions of customers and where professional growth is encouraged, this is the place for you.
- Collaborating in strategic projects for CaixaBank with a significant impact on its business units.
You deserve it
Your way_ Find the work-life balance you need with our hybrid working model. Up to 60% remote working depending on the project. 🤩
Rest_ You can have 27 days’ holiday a year with the option of choosing the best times of the year for you.
Be Tech, be healthy_ No more excuses. Take advantage of our Well-being programme. You can enjoy discounts in gyms, branch physio service, sporting tournaments, fruit, etc. 🏋️♀️♀️👨⚕
Grow_ Our DNA [No Limits 🚀, Tech4u 💻 y One Committed Team 💪] exists so that you can develop all your technical potential using our training and initiatives. Always stay up to date and learn from a team that you will guide in all your endeavours.
Working here pays_ Get more from your salary with the Flexible Remuneration Programme and take advantage of the financial advantages of working for a banking group.