We are looking for inquisitive and committed people. People looking to grow, but most importantly, to improve the surrounding environment. Are you one of them? Then this vacancy is for you!
What your day to day life will look like...
We develop solutions based on artificial intelligence (AI) to promote the adoption of AI in the CaixaBank Group. For this, we define the AI strategy in the CaixaBank group, offer scalable and robust AI services and applications, centralise and disseminate the knowledge and best practices in AI, and we explore new technologies and trends to stay at the forefront.
The Artificial Intelligence Centre of Excellence is a multidisciplinary team that conceptualise and develop projects with a user-centric vision, with a focus on cognitive applications (next generation of virtual assistants), solutions based on voice and text analysis technologies, recommenders, natural language classifiers and document management.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Development of machine learning/deep learning models to address the different problems that come up.
- Transform data into relevant information, obtaining insights and transferring this knowledge to business areas, proposing solutions when required.
- Development of agile prototypes to demonstrate the feasibility of the solution/model proposed.
- Implement reverse engineering solutions to understand the customer’s problem and solve its business challenges identifying machine learning opportunities.
- Definition, implementation and follow-up of indicators.
- Design the activities required to successfully complete projects and promote the use of Agile methodologies.
- Independently analyse information, risks and opportunities within that field.
- Apply the latest market technologies and state of the art in the solutions proposed.
- Apply data analysis and design techniques, modelling and QA based on a detailed understanding of the business processes to establish, amend or maintain a data structure and its components.
- Document technical work, using appropriate standards, methods and tools.
If you are passionate about...
- Machine learning and mathematical and statistical models such as autoencoders, transformers, RNNs, time series analysis, Gradient Boosting, Multi-armed Bandits, etc.
- Data science programming: Python with knowledge of packages such as TensorFlow, Pytorch, Sklearn, Scipy, Keras, etc.
- Model development methodologies (MLOps, DataOps, etc.)
- Data transformation and cleansing (ETL, data wrangling)
- Cloud environment (IaaS, PaaS, CaaS, SaaS)
- Use of techniques, methodologies for version control and A/B Testing.
- Implementation of machine learning projects in industry with large data volumes.
You deserve it
Your way_ Find the work-life balance you need with our hybrid working model. Up to 60% remote working depending on the project. 🤩
Rest_ You can have 27 days’ holiday a year with the option of choosing the best times of the year for you.
Be Tech, be healthy_ No more excuses. Take advantage of our Well-being programme. You can enjoy discounts in gyms, branch physio service, sporting tournaments, fruit, etc. 🏋️♀️♀️👨⚕
Grow_ Our DNA [No Limits 🚀, Tech4u 💻 y One Committed Team 💪] exists so that you can develop all your technical potential using our training and initiatives. Always stay up to date and learn from a team that you will guide in all your endeavours.
Working here pays_ Get more from your salary with the Flexible Remuneration Programme and take advantage of the financial advantages of working for a banking group.